There are several factors that affect the price offered for your book, including:
- Condition of the book (water damaged books are not bought back)
- National demand for title
- Book edition (generally old editions are not bought back if a new edition has been published)
Daily Book Buyback - Sell your Spring Textbooks now. Currently offering retail prices on Used books thru Tuesday, May 21.
May 15 - May 21 Book Buyback location will be the Loch Raven Room, 2nd Floor University Union Bldg. Spring rental returns also accepted at this location.
- You may sell your books for immediate cash to the University Store during regular store hours at the Daily Book Buyback.
- Cash values paid at the Daily Book Buyback are wholesale prices.
- The University Store advises that you do your research before selling your books to get the best price possible. Ask the competition for their buyback policy before you sell.
- Photo ID is required to protect you from book theft.
Want to know the current buyback value of your textbooks?
University Union Bldg., 1st Floor