- Individuals may utilize outdoor facilities at
their own risk, but must leave the area if the space is reserved for a program, group or special event.
- Open recreation hours are Monday through Friday from 12pm-3pm.
- Click here to make a reservation for the field.
- All users must be current Towson University students, faculty, or staff. Towson OneCards may be verified at any time by Campus Recreation staff and/or other University officials.
- Campus Recreation programs and events have priority usage of the field.
- Use of the field during informal recreation times is on a first-come, first-serve basis, unless the field is reserved. If others are waiting, please be respectful and limit pick-up games to 30 minutes.
- When the field is indicated as being closed, usage is prohibited by all user groups.
- Access to the fields is limited to available gates. DO NOT climb fence.
- Participants must show sportsmanship at all times-profanity and fighting will not be tolerated and may result in judicial action.
- All waste should be placed in appropriate containers.
- No unauthorized marking of the field (tape, chalk, paint) at any time.
- Tailgating is not permitted.
- Only gator type vehicles permitted with advanced written permission.
- Tents must be weighted with sandbags or weighted buckets. No staking!
- Tables, chairs, coolers, and other equipment subject to inspection at any time.
- Signs and banners and their location must be approved by either Campus Recreation or Events and Conference Services.
- Campus Recreation and Events and Conference Services reserves the right to remove any participant or group and/or close the field at any time.
- The following items are prohibited on the turf fields at all times:
- FOOD and BEVERAGE
- All food products and beverages other than water
- Sunflower seeds, peanuts, and other shelled nuts
- Glass bottles or containers
- Metal cleats
- Pointed Heels
- Stakes, spikes, or other pointed objects
- Grills, space heaters, or other equipment with open flames
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters
- Tobacco products (chew, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco)
- All animals, with the exception of service animals
- Golfing equipment
- Water balloons
- Report all maintenance issues, emergencies, vandalism, or misuse of Campus Recreation facilities immediately to Campus Recreation (410-704-2367) or TU Police (410-704-4444).
The use of Campus Recreation facilities is a privilege. Individuals who choose to engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked or modified indefinitely.