Burdick Field is unavailable for open recreation during June-July 2014 due to summer camps. The field will close in August 2014 for construction and remain closed through the fall term.
- Individuals may utilize outdoor facilities at
their own risk, but must leave the area if the space is reserved for a program, group or special event.
- Individuals must
also leave fields or court areas during inclement weather for safety reasons.
- To request field space times, please go to this link.
- All users must be current Towson University students, faculty, or staff. Towson OneCards may be verified at any time by Campus Recreation staff and/or other University officials.
- Campus Recreation programs and events have priority usage of the facility.
- When the field is indicated as being closed, usage is prohibited by all user groups.
- Use of the facility is on a first-come, first-served basis, unless the facility is reserved. If others are waiting to play, please be respectful and limit pick-up games to 30 minutes.
- Activities deemed dangerous or improper or that violate the intended use are prohibited.
- Do not access the field by climbing over fences.
- Participants must show sportsmanship at all times. Profanity and fighting will not be tolerated and may result in judicial action.
- Goals and other equpiment are available for use during informal recreation hours. Students must present an ID to the Hallway Rec Attendant in order to have a Building Manager allow access.
- All waste should be placed in appropriate containers.
- Vehicle traffic other than maintenance, emergency, or game management vehicles are prohibited.
- Coolers will be subject to inspection at any time.
- The following items are prohibited:
Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Report all maintenance issues, emergencies, vandalism, or misuse of Campus Recreation facilities immediately to Campus Recreation (410-704-2367) or TU Police (410-704-4444).
The use of Campus Recreation Services facilities is a privilege. Individuals who choose to engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked or modified indefinitely.