- All users must be current Towson University students, faculty, or staff. Towson OneCards may be verified at any time by Campus Recreation staff and/or other University officials.
- The gymnasiums are not intended for the following sports: Baseball/Softball, Lacrosse, Football, or Rugby. Other activities are permissible upon approval by the Assistant Director of Facilities and Operations.
- During open recreation the courts are to be used on a first-come, first-served basis. If others are waiting to play, please be respectful and limit pick-up games to 30 minutes maximum.
- Disassembling or removing equipment by participants is strictly prohibited.
- Kicking, throwing, or striking equipment towards the wall, ceiling, hoops, or mezzanine/balcony is not permitted.
- Clean, non-marking, soft-soled, closed-toe and heel athletic shoes are required.
- Shoes and shirt must be worn at all times.
- Hanging on the net or rim is prohibited.
- Food and chewing gum are not permitted in the gymnasiums. Water and sport drinks are allowed in a re-sealable, non-breakable container.
- Participants must show sportsmanship at all times. Profanity and fighting will not be tolerated and may result in judicial action.
- Report all maintenance issues, emergencies, vandallism, or misuse of Campus Recreation Services facilities immediately to Campus Recreation Services (410-704-2367) or TU Police (410-704-4444).
The use of Campus Recreation facilities is a privilege. Individuals who choose to engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked or modified indefinitely.