Please consider the following:
- A $15 fee will be assessed for cleaning any lockers of belongings left after locker rental agreement end date. All items left in locker upon locker rental agreement end date will be removed from the locker and held for a period of 12 months in the University Union.
- Only Campus Recreation locks may be used on rental lockers. Renter must return lock to the Campus Recreation main office and sign it back in on or before the locker rental agreement end date. A $25 fee will be assessed for any locks that are not returned, lost, or damaged.
- No food may be stored in lockers overnight.
- Report any damages to lockers or locks immediately. Renter may be assessed fees for damages to lockers beyond normal wear and tear.
- Campus Recreation and Towson University are not responsible for any theft, vandalism, loss, or damage to items left in lockers.
- Only a member of management is able to retreive lost or forgotten locker combinations. Patrons may request locker combinations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Combinations will be sent within 2 business days. Requests may be made only ONCE. Subsequent requests mar result in loss of locker rental privileges. Please consider storing your locker number and combination in a secure place such as your phone or email for future access.