Please consider the following:
- A $25 fee will be assessed for cleaning any lockers of belongings left after locker rental agreement end date. All items left in locker upon locker rental agreement end date will be removed from the locker and held for a period of 12 months in the University Union. Note: Shower items, such as shampoo, conditioner, soap and others will be disposed off and not held.
- Do not remove the lock from the locker. Only issued Campus Recreation locks may be used on rental lockers. A $25 fee will be assessed for any locks that are not on the locker at conclusion of the locker rental agreement end date. The $25 fee will also be assessed for any lost or damaged locks, and/or for misuse of the locker.
- No food may be stored in lockers overnight.
- Report any damages to lockers or locks immediately. Renter may be assessed fees for damages to lockers beyond normal wear and tear.
- Campus Recreation and Towson University are not responsible for any theft, vandalism, loss, or damage to items left in lockers.
- Locker rental is non-transferrable
- Only a member of management is able to retreive lost or forgotten locker combinations. Patrons may request locker combinations by emailing email@example.com. Combinations will be sent within 2 business days. Requests may be made only ONCE. Subsequent requests may result in loss of locker rental privileges. Please consider storing your locker number and combination in a secure place such as your phone or email for future access.