Hire@TU is a searchable, online database where alumni can search for full-time, internship, and part-time opportunities. Thousands of employers post their positions on Hire@TU. You also can post your resume, register for career events, sign up for on-campus interviews, and find a career mentor—all through Hire@TU!
2. What if I forget my Hire@TU username and/or password?
Go to the alumni login site and click the link “Forgot your password?” to have a new password generated. If you have any questions, call the Career Center at 410-704-2233.
3. How do I create a Hire@TU account?
To create a Hire@TU account, please contact the Career Center’s front desk at email@example.com and provide the following information:
(1) First Name
(2) Last Name
(3) Phone Number
(4) Email Address
(5) TU Graduation Month and Year
(6) TU Degree (bachelor's, master's, doctorate, or certificate)
(7) TU Major
Please include your first and last name in the subject line of your email (e.g.
Request for a Hire@TU Account - John Smith). An account will then be created for you. Please allow two business days for your account to be created.
4. How do I apply for an interview in the On-Campus Recruitment Program?
(2) Select “Jobs” from the main menu bar, then “Job Search.”
(3) Use “Keyword” or “Position Type” or click on “Advanced Search” to use additional fields to search for positions.
(4) Search for an organization name using the percent sign (%) to indicate “contains.” For instance, “%Mason” will yield the result "Legg Mason."
(5) Click on position title to review position and application instructions.
(6) For more information, please call the Career Center at 410-704-2233.
8. What is the Career Mentor Database?
The Career Mentor Database is a resource available to you through Hire@TU that can help you identify professionals (career mentors) who are working in the field(s) that interest(s) you. You can contact them by sending them an email through Hire@TU. Learn more about becoming a career mentor.
9. How do I RSVP for an event?
(1) Log in to your Hire@TU account.
(2) Select the “Career Events” tab from the main menu bar.
Select “Search” and a list of all current events will populate.
(4) Click the event for which you would like to RSVP.
(5) Select “Register for Event” and fill out the required information.
10. If I am a TU graduate who wants to hire a TU student, how do I post a job on Hire@TU?
Please register for an Employer@TU account. Visit the Employer FAQs for details on how to create an account and post positions.
The Career Center
7800 York Road Building, Suite 206 (map)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Express Hours Fall and Spring Semester: Monday – Thursday, 1 - 4 p.m. (No appointment needed for 15-minute consultation)