1. What is Hire@TU? Hire@TU is a searchable online database where students and alumni can search for full-time, internship, and part-time opportunities. Thousands of employers post their positions on Hire@TU. Students also can post their resumes, register for career events, sign up for on-campus interviews, and find a career mentor -- all through Hire@TU!
2. What are the benefits offered through Hire@TU?
You can view jobs and internship opportunities that could be beneficial to your students. You can also connect and network with area employers who are interested in recruiting Towson students.
3. How do I obtain a Hire@TU account?
Please contact the Career Center at 410-704-2233 or email@example.com to obtain a faculty account.
4. What if I forget my Hire@TU username and/or password?
Go to the Faculty/Staff login site and click the link, “Forgot your password?” to generate a new password. If you have any questions, contact the Career Center at 410-704-2233.
5. How do I search for jobs and internships?
(1) Log in to your Hire@TU account
(2) Select “Jobs” from the main menu bar
(3) Search on fields such as “Internship Type” or “Major” to search for positions.
(4) Click on “Job ID#” to review position.
(5) For more information, please call the Career Center at 410-704-2233.
6. Can I use Hire@TU to post a student employment position in my office/department?
Yes, but you must create an employer Hire@TU account to post your position. To do so, please visit the employer login site and select “Click here to register!” to create your employer account. If you have questions, please visit the Employer FAQs or call the Career Center at 410-704-2233.
The Career Center
7800 York Road Building, Suite 206 (map)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Express Hours Fall and Spring Semester: Monday – Thursday, 1 - 4 p.m. (No appointment needed for 15-minute consultation)