You've already made a great impression on us—now it's our chance to impress you.
TU4U is a celebration of everything TU, and what the university can be for you. You'll get the chance to meet many other students who have been admitted to Towson University, ask questions about your major from professors and college representatives, meet current students from a variety of clubs and organizations, find out information from numerous departments, and explore campus during a student-led campus tour. You might even meet your future roommate. In addition, the Honors College representatives will be available.
TU4U is not required for you to enroll at Towson University. It’s an information day that lets us show you what TU can be for you.
Helpful Hints When Registering
- Reservations are required because a parking permit is required to park on campus. A confirmation and parking permit will be emailed to your student's email address. Please ask your student to print the confirmation and bring it with you to TU4U.
- If you are searching for a previously advertised TU4U date that is no longer available, that event date is closed and at maximum capacity due to fire regulations.
- Be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early so that you can park and arrive at our TU4U location on time.
- If you want to change a reservation, simply register online for any available date. Be sure to cancel your original reservation by clicking the cancel link in the confirmation that was emailed to you or your student's email address.
- If you wish to cancel without making a new reservation, simply click the cancel link in the confirmation that is emailed to your student's email address.
- TU4U will be cancelled only when the university has closed. This information is available at the Towson University home page.
- Persons with disabilities who may need accommodations should contact the university at 410-704-4696 at least two weeks before their visit.