Congratulations on your admission to Towson University. If you're still considering your college choices, we’re happy to help you decide if TU is right for you.
1. We encourage you to visit us at TU4U for admitted students. Register today!
2. Activate your Towson University email account.
To get started, simply activate your NetID online. To complete the process, you will need your seven-digit TU student ID number, which you can find on your Offer of Admission letter. Your NetID/email account must be activated at least 24 hours before completing the housing request below.
3. If you plan to live on campus, submit your housing request.
- Fall Term: You must reserve on-campus housing by 5:00 p.m. EST on May 1. Secure your spot by submitting the online request form and $350 non-refundable housing deposit.
- Spring Term: Housing for the spring term is awarded on a space-available basis. You can find out if housing is available by logging on to the Department of Housing and Residence Life’s online housing request system. If space is available, you can secure your spot by submitting the request form and $350 non-refundable housing deposit.
If you plan to live in Paca or Tubman House, apply online at the West Village housing website.
If you have any questions about university housing, please contact the Department of Housing and Residence Life at 410-704-2516.
4. Submit your Enrollment Contract and fee.
- Fall Term: To officially accept our offer of admission, please submit your Enrollment Contract and $300 enrollment fee to University Admissions by May 1 for fall admission
- Spring Term: Please submit your Enrollment Contract by the specific date on your admission letter.
If you have questions, please contact University Admissions at 410-704-2113.
5. Complete items on your Freshman To-Do List
Visit the Freshman To-Do List and complete all required tasks. This website will provide important information to help your transition to college life.
Get In Touch
Contact us at 410-704-2113 or email@example.com.
Ask questions and meet fellow students on Facebook
Are you #inatTowsonU?
Be sure to share your accomplishment through social media like these students did!