Office of the Registrar

Student studying in PAWSChanging Your Major or Minor



Undergraduates wishing to add, change or drop a major or minor, please use the link below to submit your request.

If you have submitted a request within the past 2 weeks, no further requests will be processed at this time.

If you are pursuing a Second Bachelor's and want to change your major, you must contact Jennifer Asbury in the University Admissions Office at or call 410-704-3385.  Please do not submit a Change of Major/Minor form.


Current graduate students who wish to change their program or add a certificate to their program of study will need to complete a new graduate application.  Please contact the University Admissions Office for more information at 410-704-2113.

Towson Online Services: Login for Web-based student records system using PeopleSoft
  Web-based student records system using Peoplesoft  



University Police

Closings & News
410-704-NEWS (6397)

Text Alerts
Sign up now